The app will auto-update. Here are the release notes:
- Beautiful and seamless cursor.
- Selection (by character, word, or line).
- Drag and drop files.
- Buffer clearing with command-K.
- Use option/alt as meta key.
- Forward delete key.
- Three new classic fonts (thanks to Damien Guard).
- More bit-rates to choose from.
- Now fully 64-bit, fully Cocoa, using the modern Objective-C runtime, and compiled with LLVM.
- Fixed some terminal alignment glitches (often seen in “screen”).
- Fixed a crash that was occurring in “vttest”.
- Fixed a bug that was causing jumbled text on older nVidia cards.
- Users are now properly warned about all unsupported graphics hardware.