Here are the release notes:
- Cyrillic glyphs are now available.
- Classic fonts have been updated.
- New multi-threaded renderer gives smoother framerates.
- CPU and battery utilization have been reduced.
- Window resizing feels like butter.
- Fullscreen and background windows are less taxing on the system.
- Fixed some minor rendering glitches.
- Fixed a bug that was breaking some function keys.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing individual sounds from being disabled.
- Added a setting to disable all sounds.
The app will auto-update. Here are the release notes:
- You can now view and edit plain text files without an underlying terminal.
- Use “Open” or “New Editor” in the file menu.
- Supports standard Mac OS keyboard shortcuts for text navigation.
- Uses standard Mac OS open/save panels and change tracking.
- New section of the Preferences for customizing sounds.
- Startup chimes
- Ambient fan, hard drive, and CPU sounds
- Scroll feedback
- Character entry clicks
- Error beeps
- Modem noise
Custom Screen Reflection
- Use your webcam to take a static reflection photo of your environment.
- This is the most requested feature of all time.
- Pasted text is no longer escaped with slashes.
- Use the option key and left/right arrows to move by word at the shell prompt.
- Fixed a bug that was causing copied text to be cropped.
- Fixed a crash caused by unexpected unicode characters.
- Removed some asserts that were accidentally left enabled in release builds.